To view and/or download the Council Agenda Packet, visit the City of Brevard Public Portal
BREVARD CITY COUNCIL'S GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC HEARING
In an effort to preserve the intent of open government and maintain a positive environment for citizen input and Council decision-making, the City Council has adopted the following guidelines:
- Register with the City Clerk by printing your name, address and phone number on the sign-in sheet.
- When it is your turn, step to the podium in front of City Council. State your name and address clearly.
- Be concise, avoid repetition, and limit your comments to five (5) minutes or less.
- Direct comments to the full Council, not to an individual Council member or to staff.
- This is a time to provide your comments, not to ask questions. A public hearing is not an appropriate venue for a question and answer session.
- Designate a spokesperson for large groups.
- Each person may speak once for a specific Public Hearing.
- Audio, visual, digital and other forms of electronic presentations will not ordinarily be allowed.