The City of Brevard is pleased to provide weekly commercial recycling. Collection by Wastepro is performed every Thursday.
Please place your recyclables curbside by 7:30 a.m. on your scheduled day in the cart or bin provided to you. The commercial recycling fee is $4 per month //container. Remove lids from bottles and jars. Do not mix regular garbage with recyclables. Wastepro will not collect blue bags. A calendar with collections dates is available by contacting Public Works or pick one up at the Water Department.
Carts or bins are available by contacting Public Works and delivery is free!
All commercial recycling will be collected each week on Thursday.
- Aluminum and steel cans (no lids)
- Aluminum foil and pie plates
- Brown paper grocery bags
- Catalogs, TV guides, magazines, telephone books
- Cereal boxes, shoe boxes, and other boxes
- Corrugated cardboard (broken down and flat)
- Glass bottles and jars (clear, green, or brown)
- Mixed paper: office, construction, wrapping paper and envelopes
- Newspaper and newspaper inserts
- Paper back books, junk mail
- Paper egg cartons
- Plastic bottles, jugs, or tubs (#1 through #7, no lids)
- Shredded paper
- Toilet and paper towel rolls
- Soda and beer cartons
- Antifreeze / motor oil
- Broken glass or windows / mirror glass
- Carbon, NCR, or wax paper
- Detergent boxes
- Dishes, cookware, or drinking glasses
- Dog and cat food boxes
- Hardback books
- Light bulbs
- Milk cartons
- Paint cans or aerosol cans
- Paper towels or tissues
- Pesticide bottles
- Pizza or juice boxes
- Plastic bags or plastic wrap
- Polystyrene foam
- Polystyrene foam egg cartons
Commercial Cardboard Recycling Program
As according to the City of Brevard Fee Schedule, all commercial businesses inside the city limits (includes all businesses with a privilege license) shall pay $10 per month for corrugated cardboard collection. Please remove all packing material from cardboard and break down large boxes. Cardboard should be placed curbside by Noon for collection. Call 828-884-2171, Option 4, by Noon for same day collection.
Carts & Bins
Email Public Works or call 828-884-2171, Option 4, for free cart or bin delivery.